Share this on:
Rocket.Chat Mobile App 4.18.0
Release Date: July 19, 2021,
- iOS 11+
- Android 6+
- Rocket.Chat server 0.70.0+
- Convert Team to Channel.
- Add Jitsi button to Teams.
- Remove difference between public/private on "Group by type".
- Subscribe to settings.
- Subscribe to roles.
- Subscribe to permissions.
- Make system default the default browser.
- Make black the default dark theme.
- Message body readability on dark themes.
- Poor performance in messages list on Android 11.
- Create team crashing the app.
- Google OAuth triggering cookies logic.
- Jump to message from in-app notification.
- App not showing proper alert on team delete.
- E2E for Jump to Message.
- Add Lint to E2E tests.
Check out our changelog here.
WHAT TO EXPECT NEXT?
We've been working on updating all dependencies (including React Native and Jitsi), but that's still a work in progress. Hopefully, it'll land 4.19.0! ?
Manuela is a Demand Generation Specialist at Rocket.Chat
Team collaboration: 5 reasons to improve it and 6 ways to master it
Watch Rocket.Chat's Roadmap Reveal
Learn what’s next for the world’s largest open-source communications platform.
Our best content, once a week
Aug 8, 2022